Thursday, August 27, 2009

No MOOD>.<

juz came bak from tutition~
n hav a supper wif my dear daddy~
juz now synzz say my blog very sien~
i got a bit sad~
lik wat i hav done juz a rubbish n wasting time~
haiz~
bt i noe tat she juz kidding la~
so i oso feel okay la~
anyway~
i write tis blog is for myself ma~
nt for anyone~
am i right??
hehe~
so ifeel alright now~
haha~
2ml got add math exam at tuition there~
hope i dun need 2 be punish~
god plz bless me~
add oil!!!!!
i muz get the highest marks!!!!
i wan!!!!
although i noe its impossible~
i wil try my bez~~~
i wan study now lo~~
good nitex everyone~
muackz~
=====================================================================
w3ny3e

3 comments:

  1. aiyo, you sure wont be punish de la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sry 4 wat i hav said..
    n
    u ady get the highest lar~
    congratez^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah~~ find ur blog!
    tat means u blog bcum more famous~~ XD

    ReplyDelete