Monday, August 3, 2009

lif3 without u al~

today is the first day i start my blog~
i am nt so happy today~
mood nt so good~
first day live witout my kor n my didi


kor leave me liao~
he say i got my baby dear so he going 2 leave me~
wat the...
because of tis he wan leave me~
i dun noe wat he is thinking~
say i wil live happy without him~
haiz~
dun noe wat he thinking about!
if he really wanna go~
then i juz let him go la
maybe he wil more happy~


Didi~
u leave me oso liao~
i noe u r happy today!
i saw u playing water wif ur fren~i
i saw it~
u wil happy without me d~
some more u hav someone 2 sayang u~
maybe i should let u go liao~
add oil~
u go la~
i wont disturb u anymore~


**thnx 2 baby lou gong n neighbour pui me tis few days~thnx very much~**
neighbour muz add oil arh~chase wat u love~
dear,i love u so much~

No comments:

Post a Comment