Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a happy day~

i only hav tis pic in my
comp~sorrynext time upload a nicer 1~hehe~

my dear didi~




To:my dear didi


tis morning is a very nice morning~


i received my didi msg~


he said tat v can become brother n sister again~


i am very happy when i get tis msg~


cant write out how happy am i~


thnx didi~


thnx didi forgive me~


i noe u wil say its ur fault~


bt i noe tat i hav 2 take some responsibility too~


i luv u~


luv u so much didi~


hope tat our relationship wil last forever!!!


u r d best didi in the world!!!!


i appreciate tat god give me such a good didi~


thx god~






lou gong wif me~sweet ma?muackz~






To:my dear lou gong~


u sick liao arh~


so high fever~


u scared me leh~


hope tat u wil get well soon~


faster come 2 skul 2 accompany me la~


miss u so much dear~


luv u so much~


muackz~


i am happy tat i can beside u when u r sick~


i love u~


muackz~



To:dear sis(jia yin)


i juz wan 2 say thnx 2 u~


u accompany me for tis few days~


n i am so happy tat i can tell everything in my heart 2 u~


even last time i hav a bit dun lik u~


bt now i am happy tat u r d true fren in my life~


thnx very much~


i hope v r sis forever~


luv u~


muackz~



me n jia yin~bez sis forever~






















No comments:

Post a Comment