Thursday, August 6, 2009

[A Lucky day]^^

haha~



today is my turn for d chinese speech~


got 4 more ppl need 2 giv d speech today~



there r ivory,seow teng,kampung chicken(haha!!!) and wei qi~



avtually i nt prepare any speech today~



i juz bring a story book 2 skul n giv a speech~



haha~



i very scared~



feel nervous~



haha~



d book i talk bout is [Life On The Refrigerator Door]~



anyway its a nice book~



can learn many vocab there~



actually i dun really wan 2 say bout my mum d~



bt dun noe y i tink bout my mum~



then i relate it 2 my mum~



when i said tat,i cry edi~



i noe mummy is very san fu~



she need 2 work n need 2 do housework,some more take care bout 4 of us~



i luv u so much mummy~



thnx for everything u done 4 me~



i luv u so much~



i wil hav a very good future n make ur life more comfortable~



trust me~



i wil~



i promise it~



thnx mummy~



i hope u wil live longer~



i miss u~



i love u~



god bless mummy~





tis is my family member~so sweet rite?without me?cos i holding d camera la~haha!!!!




JIA YIN,


u say d photo i upload nt nice arh?


upload again for u lo~


hehe~


after menemu bual wan qian~haha~

1 comment:

  1. heah! 1st person here to comment..yeah♥~
    btw..this photo is nicer..haha ^6^

    ReplyDelete